Logistics Manager - RCYTHQ0036
Cyted's mission is to revolutionise diagnostic methods to build a world where disease is prevented rather than treated. We focus on providing digital diagnostic infrastructure to drive the earlier detection of disease. Our technologies use artificial intelligence and novel biomarkers to unlock clinical insight and improve patient outcomes.
The Cyted group develops and deploys digital diagnostic services for research and clinical use. Our services are designed to dignify and empower, placing patients at the heart of our services.
Cyted is seeking a Logistics Manager to join our amazing team. The Logistics Manager will play a key role in co-ordinating logistics, and ongoing monitoring of supply to NHS and private clinics. The role holder will manage and develop our logistics network capabilities and capacity internationally. They will lead the logistics of scheduling, management, supply chain, and externalised transport in compliance with European and International regulations. The Logistics Manager will liaise with clinical and non-clinical staff and facility service managers to manage stock deliveries and replenishment to ensure service continuation. They will be responsible for ensuring third party logistics teams operate in line with contractual requirements and they will supervise service provider operations on a daily basis.
The Logistics Manager will work with a high level of autonomy. They must be organised and able to manage multiple projects confidently whilst demonstrating outstanding attention to detail. The role holder must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral and must be confident communicating with individuals at all levels.
- Provide advice on strategic direction, prioritisation, and mobilisation of resources
- Manage and develop our logistic network capabilities and capacity internationally.
- Liaise with clinical and non-clinical staff, other facility service managers, to manage stock deliveries and replenishment to ensure service continuation.
- Lead the scheduling, management and follow up of supply chain, externalised transport in compliance with European and International regulations
- Responsibility for ensuring the third party logistic teams operates in line with contractual requirements, supervise service provider operations on a daily basis as well as monitoring transport and customs
- Resolve transport disputes and manage incidents within their scope, monitor and record incidents and launch appropriate investigations
- Maintain stock inventory and monitoring of supplies of raw materials and finished goods.
- Engaging with the implementation team to ensure timely delivery of services within the contract scope.
- Create SOPs for existing and new processes in accordance to ISO standards
- Engage with internal quality team to define specific service requirements and specifications
- Set goals, develop relevant KPIs and drive continuous improvement processes in order to contribute to the overall supply chain goals.
Working pattern, location and salary:
The role is a full-time position with a standard 37.5 hour working week. The role holder may be required to work flexibly.
The Logistics Manager will be based at the Cyted’s Head Office, WeWork, 50-60 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JH and may need to visit other company sites if and when required.
- 25 days holiday per holiday year, excluding public holidays
- Pension scheme
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- The chance to be part of a growing start-up, the next leader in building integrated diagnostics by combining molecular biomarkers with digital solutions
- Perks at work scheme
- Free refreshments
Qualifications and background:
- Undergraduate degree or above (or equivalent) in any field
- Ideally a minimum of 10 years’ experience of with supply chain and inventory management, goods receiving/stock control/handling
- An in depth understanding of supply chain logistics, ideally in the supply of diagnostic healthcare products
- Service delivery in a healthcare setting
- Customs knowledge and experience of handling international deliveries
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously and problem solve in an ever-changing work environment
- Able to meet deadlines and to plan and prioritise workload
- Organised and meticulous, outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to identify and achieve process efficiencies
- Tactful, diplomatic, calm, approachable and friendly
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions in relation to this role.