Head of Market Access EMEA
Cyted's mission is to revolutionise diagnostic methods to build a world where disease is prevented rather than treated. We focus on providing digital diagnostic infrastructure to drive the earlier detection of disease. Our technologies use artificial intelligence and novel biomarkers to unlock clinical insight and improve patient outcomes.
The Cyted group develops and deploys digital diagnostic services for research and clinical use. Our services are designed to dignify and empower, placing patients at the heart of our services.
Cyted is seeking a Head of Market Access Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) to join our amazing team. The Head of Market Access EMEA will expand the access strategy for Cyted’s products and services in the EMEA region starting with Mainland Europe. This will provide the scope to develop access opportunities all the way from development of insights, expertise and contents to the development of the market plan for products/services, including reimbursement approaches, in close collaboration with core business functions.
The Head of Market Access EMEA will work on the development of the value propositions for our products/solutions and perform gap analyses to direct the development of market access toolkits in collaboration with other teams. The role holder will also work with local partners, companies and Health Authorities in each region to coordinate the implementation of products and services with the support of Cyted’s leadership team.
- Support the Business Development team to implement market access strategies
- Play a key role in developing successful pre-launch & launch plans and service life cycle by leading market access activities
- Provide insight into healthcare structures, functions, and health economy to best position the services provided by Cyted.
- Build strong interpersonal relationships with key stakeholders and ensure that services are commissioned in line with national guidelines.
- Engage with local stakeholders to provide early support and awareness of services where there may be a significant gap between initial discussion and roll out.
- Identify and adapt service models that can be implemented across different healthcare settings.
- Facilitate discussions with local teams to identify solutions to any capacity / service barrier affecting the uptake of services.
- Ensure local healthcare authorities are ready to adopt new service by having appropriate procedures in place.
- Pro-actively develop the pricing strategy, identifying the appropriate market access opportunities through effective planning.
- Continuously monitor competition trends and market evolution.
Working pattern, location and salary:
The role is a full-time position with a standard 37.5 hour working week. The role holder may be required to work flexibly. The role will require travel across the EMEA region once travel restrictions are eased.
The Head of Market Access EMEA will be based at the Cyted’s Head Office, WeWork, 50-60 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JH and may need to visit other company sites if and when required.
- 25 days holiday per holiday year, plus public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Share options
- Personal development budget
- Health, dental, hearing and eye insurance
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- Perks at work scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free refreshments
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- The chance to be part of a growing start-up, the next leader in building integrated diagnostics by combining molecular biomarkers with digital solutions
Qualifications and background:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in science, healthcare sciences or business management
- Master’s degree in healthcare sciences or business management (desirable)
- Ideally a minimum of 10 years’ experience working in market access across EMEA region (primarily EU/EEA markets)
- Detailed understanding of EMEA market access and economic environment and its operations
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of designing and leading cross-functional projects/initiatives to successful execution
- Understanding of effective collaboration in a cross-functional environment
- Significant experience of engagement with key stakeholders
- Working knowledge of purchase mechanisms across the various EU countries in the government and private sectors
- Significant experience of team management and development
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Outstanding communication skills developed in a commercial environment
- An understanding of how to adapt to different working environments
- Ability to think strategically, work independently, drive multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and to deliver results
- Highly driven, self-motivated and outcome focused, used to seeking out opportunities and delivering results
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player
- Professional competency in additional European language(s) (desirable)
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions in relation to this role.