Cyted's mission is to revolutionise diagnostic methods to build a world where disease is prevented rather than treated. We focus on providing digital diagnostic infrastructure to drive the earlier detection of disease. Our technologies use artificial intelligence and novel biomarkers to unlock clinical insight and improve patient outcomes.
The Cyted group develops and deploys digital diagnostic services for research and clinical use. Our services are designed to dignify and empower, placing patients at the heart of our services.
Cyted is seeking an exceptional individual to join the Business Administration Team as an Administrative Coordinator. The Administrative Coordinator (BA team) will directly support the Senior Director of Business Administration across a range of key functions including project management, finance and HR.
The Administrative Coordinator will help co-ordinate a range of projects including grants, implementation of new systems and roll-out of new services both internally and externally. They will work on a variety of complex and highly confidential documentation which require an outstanding attention to detail.
They will assist with day-to-day enquiries and correspondence from a range of stakeholders and the Administrative Coordinator will also assist with a broad range of HR related matters for existing and new staff. They will collaborate closely with other team members to create and maintain seamless, customer-service focussed solutions which meet Cyted’s strategic growth plans.
The Administrative Coordinator is a key contact point and must have excellent communication skills. They must be confident communicating with individuals at all levels and demonstrate a friendly, approachable, can-do attitude.
- Support for ongoing projects to ensure that key project deadlines are met.
- Assist with the streamlining of day-to-day BA team services in a variety of areas.
- Manage systems including project management tools and shared inboxes.
- Engage with stakeholders and ensure that communications are clear, well worded and facilitate effective action.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards throughout the HR and finance processes.
- Creation of, and contribution towards, corporate records, documents and reports.
- Work with a huge range of cloud-based systems to manage our HR, finance and projects workload
- Helping to build and streamline our processes and procedures to maximise efficiencies
- Work closely with other individuals and teams within Cyted to create win-win, collaborative systems that support Cyted’s strategic growth goals.
- Contributing to the culture of our inclusive and enthusiastic team
Working pattern, location and salary:
The role is a full-time position with a standard 37.5 hour working week. The role holder may be required to work flexibly.
The Administrative Coordinator will be based at the Cyted’s Head Office, WeWork, 50-60 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JH. The Administrative Coordinator will need to visit other company sites.
Salary in the range of £30,000 to £38,000 per annum depending on skills and experience.
- 25 days holiday per holiday year, plus public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Share options
- Personal development budget
- Health, dental, hearing and eye insurance
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- Perks at work scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free refreshments
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- The chance to be part of a growing start-up, the next leader in building integrated diagnostics by combining molecular biomarkers with digital solutions
Qualifications and background:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years administrative experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Working in a healthcare or scientific environment (desirable).
- Experience of project and/or grant management in an industry or academic environment (desirable).
- HR administration (desirable).
- Finance processing (desirable).
- Complex document creation.
- Demonstrable experience of working on multiple projects to tight deadlines.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of compliance processes.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with ability to relate well to individuals at all levels.
Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with an approachable, friendly manner.
- Fully proficient in using the English language with excellent grammar and spelling.
- Outstanding organisation and time management with ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work autonomously or with team members.
- A can-do, flexible attitude with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions in relation to this role.